Chelsea is a lifestyle blogger living in the Capitol Hill neighborhood of Washington D.C. with her husband. Chelsea loves at least one cup of coffee in the morning, podcasts on her way to work, flipping through magazines just for the ads, and cooking (…but thanks to the DC Metro traffic, her husband does most of the cooking in their home. He’s the best!!).
If you’ve found yourself scrolling through Chelsea’s Instagram feed, (@ceilibera) you probably noticed that Chelsea has quite a bit of cocktails on there. When J is cooking and Chelsea’s coming home late, it’s her job to pour a glass of wine or mix up a cocktail so now they have a favorite cocktail too. It was the cocktail C+J served as their “signature cocktail” at their wedding. It’s a cocktail that they whip up for parties and cozy nights in alike – aka actually their signature cocktail.
The Rosemary Maple Bourbon Sour | makes two cocktails
- 3 shots bourbon
- 1 & 1/2 shots fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 shot dark amber maple syrup
- 1 large sprig of rosemary (plus 2 small sprigs for garnish)
- Crush the large sprig of rosemary in your hand and add it to the shaker.
- Add the bourbon, lemon juice, maple syrup and ice to above the level of the liquid and shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into rocks glasses containing large cubes of ice and garnish with remaining rosemary sprigs.
C’s Collection was created as a creative outlet from her HR full-time job to document her and her husband’s daily life & adventures. Chelsea hopes you follow along, comment, share and send feedback on her cocktail recipes, personal style, restaurant reviews, and everything else in between!
Photography by Abby Grace Photography